To report an absence please call the Guidance/Attendance Secretary, Heather Bales, at 765-342-6628 and choose Option 1. If you call after 9:00am, the automated call system will contact you regarding the absence.

Student Information Changes

If your student has any information that needs changed, such as change of address or phone number, please contact the Guidance office or update the information on Family Access.

Homework Request

Homework may be requested for a student who has missed at least 2 days of school. Please call the Guidance office before 9:00am to request work. The work may be picked up between 1:30-3:00pm.