We have extended our deadline to Monday, December 6th for any student who has not received their Indiana State Department of Health vaccinations for the 2021-2022 school year.
Please note these are NOT COVID vaccines but the annual, state-mandated immunizations for students to attend Indiana schools.
If your student is in need of vaccinations, you may have already received this notification. Please select an option below to ensure your student’s records are up-to-date.
- Please make an appointment with your student’s doctor.
- Morgan County Department of Health (765-342-6621)
- Local walk-in clinics/pharmacies
- Wednesday, December 8th – Vaccination Clinic (For MHS Students Only) – St. Francis will host a Vaccination Clinic for high school students on December 8th from 8 am-2 pm at Martinsville High School. Cost $10, without insurance. Students will receive a consent form this week. To participate, please return it to the school nurse on Monday, December 6th.
Per Indiana Code ( IC 20-34-4-5), vaccination exclusions include:
- The school gives a waiver (for a period not to exceed 20 days).
- The local health department or a physician determines that the child’s immunizations have been delayed due to extreme circumstances and that the required immunizations will not be completed by the first day of school. The parent must furnish a written statement and a time schedule approved by a physician or health department.
- A valid medical exemption or religious objection is on file.
Once your student has received vaccinations, please provide the school nurse with documentation to ensure your student’s school records remain in compliant status. Unfortunately, without the updated information or a scheduled immunization appointment notification to the school nurse, students will not be permitted to attend school beginning Tuesday, December 7, 2021.