After School Study Table

Interested in an After School Study Program? Please contact our Guidance Office.


To report an absence please call the Guidance/Attendance Secretary, at 765-342-6628 and choose Option 1. If you call after 9:00am, the automated call system will contact you regarding the absence.

Student Information Changes

If your student has any information that needs to be changed, such as a change of address or phone number, please contact the Guidance office or update the information on Family Access.

Homework Request

Homework is available online. Please call the office if paper copies are needed.

Important Links

Homework Request