Friday, August 20, 2021
Hello Wooden Families,
Beginning Monday, August 23 through Friday, August 27, students attending Wooden Middle School will be eLearning from home. Students will return to Wooden Middle School on Monday, August 30.
At this time over 60% of our students are absent for COVID-related reasons. In an effort to keep our students safe and to maintain educational value and standards, students will participate in full-day, live, online instruction from home. Teachers will facilitate instruction via Zoom. Students will need to have Chromebooks chargedClass schedules, hot spots for internet connection, our Tech Helpdesk and student lunches will be available to all Wooden students during this time. Please see below:
1) Hot Spots – will be available for pick-up on Monday, August 23 between 9am and 1pm at Wooden Middle School for students who need internet connection. For additional assistance, please contact Wooden Middle School, 765-342-6628.
2) Tech Helpdesk – our helpdesk is already up and running to assist you with questions about your student’s Chromebook. Please call us (765-342-6641, ext 1071) or email us ([email protected])
3) Meal Pick-up – free meals will be available for students to pick-up next week. Our Food Service team will follow up with more information later.
4) Class Schedules – on Monday, August 23, students should access their teachers’ Google Classroom for instruction. Beginning Tuesday, August 24, students will have live instruction via Zoom with their teachers at designated times. Attendance will be taken. (Wooden’s daily schedule can be found on www.
5) All Wooden athletics and extracurricular activities are cancelled during the week of August 23.
Thank you for your patience as we work together to keep our students healthy.
Director of Community Relations
MSD of Martinsville